Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do me a Favor?

We are trying to gather contact information as we gear up for the reunion.  I need you to email me your email address or home addresses at altaclass2000@gmail.com Also, if you know people who don't look at this blog but have a way to contacct them, we would like to keep them informed as well so include that in your email.  This will be huge in getting as many people as possible to the reunion.  We are still trying to gather info about when, where, and what we are doing for the reunion, but we are planning this and it will happen so get excited!  We will give more details as we are putting it together.  Thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!  Look forward to seeing you soon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Do you guys have a reunion Facebook page? I know I found tons of people from high school on Facebook.