Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feelin' the Love!

Happy Valentine's Day.  Hope your day was filled with love for somebody, and maybe hopefully, lots of somebodies. 
Just want to keep you updated and the blog fresh so we can get more visits to the blog.  Here's a few reminders.
First,  put August 9th on your calendars.  This is the day set for the reunion.  (08-09-10 haha get it?)
Second, keep sending us your info.  We'll take whatever information you want to give.  Email, facebook, blog address, home address, etc.
Third, keep spreading the word.  We really want as many people to come as possible. 
And lastly, Topher is looking for people to help.  We're going to be getting together to plan so anyone interested in helping is more than welcome.  Contact Topher through facebook.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

I already sent Topher a message but wouldn't it make more sense to do the reunion on a weekend so people could come back to Utah for it? Those of us that work out of state would have a very difficult time coming for a Monday reunion but would love to attend.

Stephen Francis

Christopher said...

Hey guys. So I understand that you guys are looking at changing the date for the reunion. I just wanted to let you know that later in August would probably be better for people like myself who are in graduate school. Most graduate schools have summer semesters like mine and they usually have finals the last week of July or the first week of August. If it were possible could the reunion be Friday the 13th or Saturday the 14th of August. I think more people would be able to come simply because it would not interfere with graduate school if they are in a summer semester. I know my opinion doesn't amount for much but I thought I would comment anyway. :) My wife and I have been saving up for about a year so that we can afford the plane tickets to come out to Utah for the reunion so it would be sad if I couldn't come because of it falling on finals week or right before.

Clay & Kelly said...

I don't care when it is as long as it is NOT on the 21st of Aug.... Thats when I am getting married.....